Just a little interruption in my summer break to tell you about a project I was thrilled to put together for The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine!
Whether you're new to homeschooling and don't know where to start or you've been homeschooling for a long while and are looking for fresh ideas and renewed passion, this E-Book will provide inspiring and helpful ideas for homeschooling your preschooler.
Find the answers to these questions and more . . .
- How will I ever be able to homeschool my child?
- Why is it important to be involved in my children's education? Can't the professionals do a better job?
- What should my preschooler learn?
- What spiritual truths should my preschooler learn now?
- How can I make learning "natural"? How can I make the world my child's classroom?
- Do I need textbooks or workbooks for my preschooler?
- What is one of the first lessons my preschooler should learn?
- How can my child learn to memorize Scripture?
- Don't special needs preschoolers need professional help?
- How can I nurture and train my gifted child?
- What is a natural environment to develop a reader? How do I develop that type of environment?
- How can I keep my preschooler busy while I teach my older children?
- What are some easy and fun hands-on activities I can do with my preschooler?
Discover how, with God's help, you can homeschool your preschooler.