Today is the lovely Michele White's birthday! To help you get to know Preschoolers and Peace's newest writer, and so that we can all wish her a happy birthday, here are 10 things you might not know about birthday girl Michele:
1. The day she married her husband was only the 17th day that they had been together in person.
2. She spent two years post-college living in South Korea, followed by nearly 8 years living in New Zealand.
3. During her first three pregnancies, she craved Costco Polish dogs, which were completely unavailable in New Zealand.
4. Her favorite childhood book is Where The Red Fern Grows.
5. Her favorite movie of all time is You've Got Mail.
6. She has never read through the Bible completely.
7. She sings Frank Sinatra songs to her babies.
8. She is a very curious person. Her husband says that one of the things he loves about her is her childlike appreciate of the small things in life.
9. The world of podcasts has completely opened up her world and she feels like she has learned more in six months of listening to different podcasts than during her university career.
10. She is incredibly frugal. Not cheap, frugal. She has no problem buying a $400 Vitamix (with cash, of course) but won't spend $5 on coffee at Starbucks when she can easily make it just as good at home.