Were you able to listen in on my Homeschool Super Heroes interview? It was so much fun to do, but a lot of that fun was because Kerry Beck's daughter Gentry interviewed me and she is one sharp cookie. Kerry has been helping parents train their children to be leaders, instead of followers because she believes it is imperative that Christians teach their children to become future leaders who can make wise Biblical decisions. Me too!
Kerry wanted me to invite you to her workshop on Tuesday, September 18. She will show you EXACTLY what she did with her own kids to teach themt to be leaders. There’s an old saying, “The proof is in the pudding” and this applies to Kerry. All 3 of her kids have graduated, so she will share stories of what worked and what didn’t work in her homeschool.
Here's a bit of what Kerry is going to share:
- Simple techniques to train your children "how to think"
- One method to develop a love of learning
- Two stages in laying the foundation for your children to become a leader
- Three tips to instill character at a young age.
- How you can begin this school right with your own children
- How & Where you can start to raise your kids to be leaders, not followers
- One activity you can do EACH DAY to instill a lifelong love of learning
- How you can easily become a mentor to your own children this year
- Biblical examples of leaders and leaders-in-training that you can follow
- How you can use classics to raise your children to think Biblically
In this 60-minute online workshop, you'll discover more about how to give your kids a ‘superior” education so they think critically for themselves and will make wise decisions as future leaders of tomorrow - good stuff!
And it's FREE :)