Do you need some help planning your upcoming homeschool year? How about a refresher course? I've written a lot of posts over the years here at Preschoolers and Peace on planning for a homeschool year, and this week, one of those posts went a little crazy on Twitter. I love it when something I've learned over 17 years of homeschooling turns around and helps homeschoolers all over the world!
- Start here with the post about how I plan for the entire year. Yep. The whole shebang!
- Then move on to the second post in Planning a Whole Year of Homeschooling, and see a sample of how I just jot things down in Evernote. Easy!
- How much mom prep is required? If you're like me, you don't want to have to spend hours upon hours of your time planning, especially during the busy school year. Reclaim your Sunday nights!
- What about planning for individual subjects?
- Want to read more about planning everything at once? Step by step.
- Need to get it done super quick? Here's a cheat I use when I need to just get in, get it done, and move on.
- Overwhelmed at the thought of doing all of this for more than one student and a list of subjects? Consider Bright Ideas Press's wonderful pre-planned curriculum, Illuminations. That's an affiliate link because I'm a huge BIP fan. In case you hadn't noticed.
- Planning for a preschooler? Here's a good place to start, with ideas and recommendations for what's worked in our home.
- Grab a friend and plan together! Our BIG planning weekends have been fun and fruitful and FUN!
Still need someone to walk you through planning? I'd be happy to. I offer consulting by appointment and for a fee. If you're interested and think I might be able to help you, fill out the form below and I'll get back to you quickly.